The Reviewers!

The Reviewers!
We are the Voracious Viking Vreaders

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Son of Neptune



Valerie said:
It was adventurous and it was exciting. I really liked it when it leaves you hanging off a cliff.

Marcos said:
My favorite part is when they were on a hill in San Francisco. They came upon different types of grain spirits that they slashed and the grain spirits turned into cereal. It was kind of intense.

Louie said:
I liked the book because it is about mythology. I also liked it because it is so entertaining. I liked the part when Hazel was swept away by a tornado and is ambushed by a bunch of grain spirits.

Andrea said:
I like the part in the book when Percy is in the jail cell with Frank and Hazel made all of the jewelery fly everywhere. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment