The Reviewers!

The Reviewers!
We are the Voracious Viking Vreaders

Monday, November 26, 2012

Nevermore: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson


Nevermore is an adventurous, exciting, and also romantic book about 6 extraordinary kids who are 98% human and 2% Avian-Bird. Nevermore is the eighth book in the Maximum Ride series, and all eight books are about Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Dylan. Dylan is introduced in book 6. Max and Fang finally get together, and Dylan, who was very close to stealing Max's heart, lost it all once Fang comes back to the flock. Fang leaves the flock in book six and returns in book eight because Angel, who is trapped in the "school," sends Fang a telepathic message, which convinced him to go back to Max.

I liked this book because it has romance, action, and adventure. The Maximum Ride series is my favorite because I love how James Patterson introduces and describes the characters. He is my favorite author and I wish he could write many more books that are similar to the Maximum Ride series. Thank you for reading my review.

-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment