The Reviewers!

The Reviewers!
We are the Voracious Viking Vreaders

Monday, January 23, 2012

Playground by 50 Cent


In this book, a boy named Butterball decides to hit a kid with a sock full of batteries. After that, he has to take an anger management class. This book is about a kid that learns his lessons the hard way.

Louie says:

I liked the book because Butterball learned that you should not become a bully. THe book focuses a lot on his home life which was boring but it showed a lot about what kind of character he was and what he likes to do in his free time. However, I did like the part about school and how he avoided being bullied.

Angel says:

I probably wouldn't have finished the book if I didn't have to because it was boring. It didn't have action. I didn't like reading about the times he went to the counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment