The Reviewers!

The Reviewers!
We are the Voracious Viking Vreaders

Monday, March 19, 2012

With a Name Like Love by Tess Hilmo

Ollie is the oldest girl in the Love family. Her dad is a preacher. Every three days the Love family moves to the next town. In one town, Ollie meets Jimmy whose mom is in jail for killing her husband. Jimmy believes that his mom didn't commit the crime, but she admitted that she did. Ollie and her dad try to get Jimmy's mom out of prison before she is transferred to Little Rock prison.
I liked the book because it was serious. I also liked how the whole book came together like a puzzle.
-- Mesha J.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mesha! So glad you liked my novel...it is my very first and took me several years to write. I usually don't comment on reviews, but my friend sent me this link and I couldn't get over how amazing the Voracious Vikings are...just the name alone makes me smile.

    Read on!

    tess hilmo
    www.tesshilmo.com
    www.tesshilmo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete